Monday, February 9, 2009

The best thing I saw at NY Comic Con...

...was not this:


It was this outrageous, eggtastic show:


Thu Tran, i love you.

I was trying to live-blog from the epicenter of nerdtivity all weekend, but I was again thwarted by an overloaded and overwhelmed cellular data network. Apparently all the nerdistas were clogging the network by twittering about how many times they jizzed their pants running into a Princess Leia or really, any female for that matter.

I did however get a lot of great nerdterviews on video which will hopefully be posted in due time (but not overdue time or premature time). Until then true believers, let's have a Food Party!

2 comments:

Diane said...

OMG, what did I just watch? I don't know if that was amazing (or should I say, egg-cellent?) or... I don't know what!

No seriously, I can't tell if I'm better or worse off after watching that.

Pun said...

Intellectuals take on Comic Con (not implying that you're not an intellectual): The New Yorker at Comic Con