Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eurotrippin!

Bon jovi from France snitches! For those that don't parle the francais, that means good jovi from the land of lovers. Aside from mastering the language that sounds like you're trying to talk while your tongue is numb, I've learned a number of fascinating tidbits from our neighborly Statue of Liberty gift-givers. For example, Parisians love their McDonalds and are willing to wait in long lines and shell out 9 bucks for Royal with cheese. See Pulp Fiction for translation.

I've also learned that French iPhone users don't buy unnecessary casing for their expensive handhelds. Instead, they're economical and use a latex condom for extra protection that still allows for sensitivity. I shit you not, the touch screen still works through the lubricated film while protecting the phone from VD and pregnancy.

Lastly, I've learned that Paris is not Tokyo and the likelihood of random bystanders understanding English is far greater. I really can't get away with blurting out random interjections on a packed subway car like "my nipples are on fire!" or "French people fear America!" Fortunately though, my only punishment was to be dressed as an ostentatious clownish Louis the XIV and parade around the Arc De Triumfe on a unicycle. That was fairly tame. What's else you got for me Frenchies?

Onward to Barcelona!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm proud you loved my iphone's protection... you know what it s like when you play too much with the vibrating system :
No latex No SEX !
I'm sure you know what i m talking about !!!
My iphone broke that night :( no sound any more...but with my protection i m sure my phone doesnt have aids :D ( i heared it broke the warranty ) let's wait for Ups and Apple care,( sound french isn t it ?)
the iphone fall down when i wanted to take a picture of the "man under the bridge pooing at the moon" xD

You re right for the quarter pounder... macdo is not awesome in france...better go for a student restaurant with real meal for 5 or 8 Euros ! Vincent Vegas is right, if you want a meal, you better go in holland !

Be safe on your trips guys. Guess what i m not fear of americans ! in a moment i thought i was way more american than you !