Friday, May 22, 2009

Eurotrippin 3rd partstag

Greetings from Munchen, home of Oktoberfest in may. It's official, I'm now guilty of a BWI--blogging while intoxicated. 2 beer gartens plus beer hall makes Boogie Brown a silly boy. I am this close (my index finger is just slightly hoverin above my thumb) to doing my Hitler/schwarzenegger impression in the middle of the train station.

I've also decided that Munich is the equivalent of DC and silver spring, MD but instead if politicians, they have liters of beer. They're so huge I could practice synchronized swimming in the glasses.

I've also decided that women here are also quite large, vertically at least, and often make me feel like a toddler looking for his mom. I wonder if they ever get the urge to pick me up and burp me before u cry and crap my pants.

Final observation, spoken Deutsche sounds straight up evil. I hear two Germans talking and it's like they're plotting to steal the Ark of the Covenant. At the mere sound of "gutten morgen" and I commando roll into the bushes and whip put my beretta with silencer. But in reality, the liters of beer keeps everyone here sedate. The only evil plot there is is to occupy your heart with pig fat and sauerkraut. Mission accomplished.

Until Amsterdam snitches,
Boogie Brune

No comments: