Saturday, November 15, 2008

TP BMI


Today, much to my surprise, I walked into the bathroom to find a roll of toilet paper standing atop the bathroom scale, and I thought to myself, "Damn, even toilet paper is trying to watch its weight!" I guess I would be self-conscious too if that many people shat on me everyday.

While pondering toilet paper's body image problems, I was abruptly interrupted when it yelled, "Don't you know how to knock?? How would you like it if I walked in on you naked???"

I replied, "C'mon it's not like you've never seen my bare ass before...Don't be so coarse TP. You're weight's not a problem. Everyone loves your rolls."

2 comments:

lawdamercy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lawdamercy said...

just because you've met one roll of toilet paper, that doesn't mean you know them all.

sure, they all look the same. TO YOU. racist.