Thursday, November 27, 2008

Papercuts Hurt

When I put down a book, I really put it down and call it an obese drunk destined to die alone in a cage. How you like them apples, book.

Remix
-----------
When I put down a book, I find it necessary to place it face down so the cover can't be seen. Either I'm embarrassed by what I read or I have an unhealthy phobia of cover art. But I suppose when you read something titled "Animal Entrails in Love," the answer is probably a combination of the two.

Remix of the remix
----------
But I suppose when you read a book titled "Coming to Terms With Your Wife's Homosexuality," the answer is probably a combination of the two.

Remix of the remix's remix
----------
a book titled "My Colon and Me"....

Remix of the remix's remix's remix
----------
"Goth Chicks of the 19th Century"

Remix of the remix's remix's remix's remix
----------
"Wizard of Oz 2: Flying Monkeys Strike Back"

1 comment:

lawdamercy said...

you are an overlooked case study.

however, i assume it seasons your brianmancharms, and works with teh ladeez.