Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sexual Responsibility Question of the Day


Should guys take some form of birth control? Ice out their balls and shoot blanks for the good of humanity? Drop an atomic bomb of infertility on the spermizens of Hiro-shemen and Nut-asaki (too soon?)? I personally would feel a lot better knowing that I took the pill rather than banking on the word of a female that may or may not be lying, that may or may not have a faulty memory of pill popping. As my boy Mookie says, "Chick could be lying duuude!" I also consulted a very reliable sex expert (read: addict) and personal friend (read: my mom) who states that birth control is not as effective when used alone anyway. So better to kill one bird with two pills, eh?

5 comments:

gianacarmen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenny l said...

thanks for the public service announcement.

Douglas Lee said...

Can I suck from Brian's mammary gland?

Boogie Brown/The Brian said...

next thing you know, danny devito will be injecting us with embryos and we'll be giving birth to babies!

MV said...

saran wrap...and foil

heat and serve