Friday, June 19, 2009

Politically and Socially Relevant Nomenclature Questions of the Day

Does the KKK Grand Wizard refer to his bike as the Cycle of Oppression?

Would Funkmaster Flex ever drop a bomb for North Korean rapper Kim Jong ILL?

Does the kid of a transgendered parent call his mom "See-through" cuz she's trans-parent? (Ok, so I admit, I stole this joke from a Swedish meatball)

Would grilled non-free-range beef from the Middle East appear on a menu as Gaza Strip Steak?

Do rebellious teens of the Cherokee Nation drive off the reservation in Dodge Rams?

At the end of his speech today, did ruling cleric of Iran Ali Khamenei say to the protesters, "Ayatolldyahso! The election wasn't rigged!" and then proceed to "nyuk nyuk nyuk" his way off stage?

Does the president of France ever sit on a plush leather couch in front of a roaring fire while in sweats and bunny slippers and say to himself "Man, I'm feeling Sar-cosy right now?" Probably not. I'm sure his inner monologue is in French, unless he's got language settings like on Facebook. Maybe he's set to Pirate. "Arrgh matey, I hope I don't get Sar-scurvy!"

1 comment:

jenn kim said...

arrrr....this be pleasin' to me eye.