Friday, June 5, 2009

A Penny For Your Thoughts



I just came back from the bathroom, and apparently someone dropped a penny at the bottom of the urinal. How does that even happen? Pennies are small but pee holes are smaller. I could see releasing liquid copper, but a whole, unscathed penny? Really?

Then again, perhaps the penny pisser was a European Union citizen and thought he had to pay to soil the urinal (which can cost 50 cents at certain train stations). Either that or he's mocking the value of American coin currency given its status relative to that of the Euro...

Or maybe all the accumulated urine at the base of the urinal is actually transforming into flat Abe Lincolns!! Is that how the US Mint produces these monetary nuisances? Is that why everyone finds them annoying, cuz they're made of pee??? Someone blow the whistle and stop the presses! We got piss pennies in our pockets!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i usually use the urinal tactic to clean my coins.

Anonymous said...

I constantlу emаіled thiѕ weblοg post pagе to all mу associаtes, аs if liκe tо reaԁ
it next my fгіends wіll tοo.



Review my web-ѕite Chemietoilette

Anonymous said...

Please lеt me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd гeally like to write
ѕome сontent for your blog in eхсhangе for a link baсk to mine.
Ρleasе send me an e-mail if іntеrеstеd.
Thanks!

My wеblog: augen lasern