Friday, October 9, 2009

Paranormal Activity, I’m Glad You Weren’t in 3D

excerpt from my review:

I really dislike scary movies (and the Scary Movie series for that matter). When I saw The Ring, it was on HBO at 10 in the morning in the middle of July with the summer sun beaming into my living room, and I still couldn’t bear to see a television screen for an entire month afterwards. I totally went analog and had to read books for entertainment. It was terrible. All the characters sounded like me!...

Read the rest of my review at pinkraygun.com!

2 comments:

Sama said...

haha great review

pet cemetery made me want to get rid of my cat asap



the ring made me into a man

Unknown said...

he writes movie reviews and emits extreme verbal eloquence/diarrhea on this blog. what doesn't boogie brown do? P.S. - when it comes down to it, i am impressed as i told you before